Inspire students with your passion for teaching and extensive industry knowledge.
Victoria University Polytechnic are seeking Expressions of Interest for specialised sessional teachers to deliver various units across our health, community and early childhood education courses.
Health, nursing & care industries
- CH33015 Certificate III in Individual Support
- CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- CHC43115 Certificate IV in Disability
- HLT37315 Certificate III in Health Administration
- HLT33115 Certificate III in Health Services Assistance
- HLT43015 Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance
- HLT54115 Diploma of Nursing
- HLT31115 Certificate III in Non-Emergency Patient Transport
- HLT51015 Diploma of Paramedical Science
- CHC42015 Certificate IV in Community Services
- CHC43215 Certificate IV in Alcohol and Other Drugs
- CHC43315 Certificate IV in Mental Health
- CHC40413 Certificate IV in Youth Work
- CHC52015 Diploma of Community Services
- CHC52115 Diploma of Community Development
- CHC62015 Advanced Diploma of Community Sector Management
Early childhood education & care
- CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- CHC40213 Certificate IV in Education Support
Applicants must hold a relevant vocational qualification at the level of the courses, or above, and have recent industry experience with teaching experience either in a TAFE or RTO.
Campus locations for face-to-face delivery are based at Werribee, Sunshine, St Albans and Footscray Nicholson campuses. Your work will involve teaching, assessing and maintaining accurate records.
In addition to a qualification in the relevant industry, applicants are required to have:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116) or TAE40110 with TAEASS502 – Design and Develop Assessment Tools and TAELLN411 - Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
- Working with Children Check
- an understanding of the TAFE sector is desirable but not essential
- a reasonable level of proficiency with technology.
The letter of application should include a current CV or a summary of relevant experience.
Closing date: Friday 4 December 2020, 5pm
How to apply
The letter of application should be emailed to Rebecca Xuereb: [email protected]
Victoria University reserves the right to appoint by invitation.
Victoria University is an equal opportunity employer.