Inspire and embrace our students with your passion for teaching and extensive industry knowledge.
Victoria University Polytechnic is seeking Expressions of Interest from suitably qualified sessional teachers to deliver various units across:
- Certificate III in Health Service Assistance
- Certificate III in Health Administration
- Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance
- Certificate III in Individual Support
- Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- Certificate IV in Disability
- First Aid and CPR
Applicants must hold a relevant vocational qualification at the level of the courses or above and have teaching experience either in a TAFE or an RTO. Courses are delivered remotely and from our Werribee, Sunshine and Footscray Nicholson Campus. Your work will involve teaching and assessing and maintaining accurate records.
In addition to a qualification in the relevant Community Health Industry – Applicants are required to have:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116) OR
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110)
- With unit TAEASS502 - Design and Develop Assessment Tools
- With unit TAELLN401A/TAELLN411 – Address Adult Language, Literacy and Numeracy Skills
- A valid Employee (E class) Working with Children Check
- A very good level of proficiency with technology, experience delivering via webinar or zoom desirable
- An understanding of the TAFE system is desirable but not essential
The letter of application should include a current CV or a summary of relevant experience.
How to apply:
The letter of application should be emailed to the Manager – Community Health, Karen Baker at [email protected]
Victoria University reserves the right to appoint by invitation.
Victoria University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.