Industry & growth
The Industry & Growth (I&G) team at Victoria University Polytechnic aims to build productive and successful partnerships with clients and stakeholders, through:
- individualised consultancy services
- quality product development
- positive relationship management
- quality facilitation
- identification of new opportunities for organisational growth and development.
Individualised consultancy services
Victoria University Polytechnic’s Industry & Growth team provide individualised consultancy services to assist you in identifying and customising your training and development needs and solutions.
We deliver industry-solution-based programs to clients locally, nationally and internationally – engaging community, and commercial and government partners.
Our customised training and development outcomes meet the needs of your staff and organisation, through:
- fit-for-purpose training
- skills recognition (RPL)
- consultancy services.
Customised training solutions
Your workforce is your most valuable asset; we will work closely with your organisation to ensure our training and development outcomes address your requirements.
Our training programs are linked with industry standards. They encompass:
- non-accredited short courses
- accredited qualifications.
Victoria University Polytechnic’s development strategies are designed and focused on providing a pathway of life-long learning opportunities for your staff and for your business.
Skills recognition – verification of competency
We offer recognition of prior learning and workplace assessment services. Verification of competency, our industry skills recognition process, evaluates your workforce’s current skills and knowledge gained through work, prior study and professional experience.
- business services and legal
- civil construction
- community services and youth work
- construction and building industries
- consulting services
- cyber security and information technologies
- early childhood education and support
- engineering and electro technology
- English and preparation programs
- hair, beauty, and make-up
- health, nursing, aged and care industries
- hospitality, tourism, and events
- leadership and management development
- plumbing, signs, and graphics
- sport and fitness.
Clients & partners
Custom e-Learning development
Victoria University Polytechnic’s Learning Development team have developed multiple award-winning products. We develop world-class online learning resources, which can be customised to your business needs.
Our team can provide you with innovative solutions in:
- custom eLearning development
- workshops and training
- off-the-shelf eLearning.
Find out more about our custom eLearning development.