Come along and find out more about our community services courses at an information session.
Sessions typically involve a short presentation followed by a tour of the campus where you can explore our facilities. You will also have the opportunity to meet our teachers, ask questions and enrol on the day.
If you want to stay and enrol, please allow some extra time after the information session so you can complete all the enrolment requirements.
The courses we offer are:
- Certificate IV in Alcohol and Other Drugs
- Certificate IV in Child, Youth and Family Intervention
- Certificate IV in Community Services
- Certificate III in Community Services
- Diploma of Community Services
- Diploma of Community Development
- Certificate IV In Mental Health
- Certificate IV in Youth Work